BORN & BRED
BRITISH NAIL ENAMEL
Designed to grace the finest of dressing tables, everything about True Brit London exuberates British luxury.
The exclusive formula has been specially blended to embrace the very finest ingredients, including delicate extracts of Elderflower & White Rose. The formula is also infused with Vitamin E and Natural Flower Oils, known for their nourishing properties. Not only this, the formula is also proud to be free from all unnecessary carcinogenics and toxins.
Our company director has devoted her career to the professional beauty industry. With over three decades of experience as a design consultant for a variety of cosmetic companies, she decided to launch her own range. Her aim was to design a range that superseded all others in aesthetics and performance, that would be sought after worldwide. Over a number of years she and her team carefully and meticulously sourced the raw ingredients and componentry, ensuring the range was created with every aspect of luxury in mind.
True Brit London is genuinely proud to be British – every colour and collection has been truly inspired by signature British themes throughout history and across the country.
We have 6 British themed collections;
- Signature – Our luxurious signature collection is the best of the best formulated with the rarest and most unique pearls. The range features shades inspired by our most iconic themes and pays tribute to our culture and heritage.
- London City – This collection is inspired by all corners of London and features bohemian shades inspired by the history of our wonderful Capital City. A tribute to iconic destinations, these shades embrace alternative, statement colour, and guarantee the ultimate chic manicure.
- Country – Our Country collection features shades inspired by the beauty of our rolling Countryside, picturesque towns and quaint villages and the elegant town’s they encompass. The range includes shades that are muted yet rich, complimenting all skintones.
- Contemporary – The 80’s brought bright, eccentric shades to the streets of Britain,
and proved that colour was here to last. Our Contemporary collection features 12 of our favourite colour popping hues, that range from statement neons to vibrant and vivid creme shades.
- Classic – The history of Afternoon Tea dates back to the early 1800’s, and we believe there is nothing more significantly British. Featuring delicate pastel colours and lavish pearlescent shades. Our classic collection features synonymous with nostalgia and first class service.
- Garden Party – new for spring summer 2016! Inspired by the floral bloom colours seen on the catwalks, our Garden Party collection will effortlessly transport you into a world of colour. The new collection also includes a fresh range of nude-pallete shades, including copper metallic’s and earthy, warm hue’s.